In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

slash

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
hope your ok, I saw the storms came threw your area and killed several people. Hope you and all your family are ok.
EDIT.. sorry I jsut saw your post, glad all is OK!!!!

Hoytboy!![:D]

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Did you see my deer pic? Did you see the bow that made the harvest possible? Doh! its a Mathews! Chalk one up for the quality bow shooters! RockOn2.gificon_smile_dancing.gificon_smile_applause.gifanim_bannana.gifanim_beer.gifanim_buttkick.gifanim_nutkick.gifanim_moon.gif

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    How is that hind sight working for ya? Did you look on their web site? They have alot of info and some suggestions on there. Let me know. I went back to it. Have decided that I really do hate peeps and that was not all in my head. They are evil and out to get me.(just like the fuzzy worms)

its all about pucks and bucks
    smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    [?] for ya.....Can I just get a doe tag out there "Indiana" or do I have to buy a Buck tag frist???????
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Slacker
    lacking
    Archey
    skills
    HO_NO Homo for you Buds wad[:D][:D][}:)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Goober??? I thought that was Racer?

It's been a while since we had things really stirred up!

Mathews SUCK!

I thought we should start a new thread.

Hoyt Blows!

Wait, wait, wait...If mathews sucks and hoyt blows, whats bowtech?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Did you get in on the police chase?
  • Options
    headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    Butt sex dry[}:)]
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by headzilla97
    Butt sex dry[}:)]
    Head I diddnt know you were Gay. [:0] Now get back in the Fu#$#ing Closet.[:D]
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Slash0311
    Goober??? I thought that was Racer?[:D]

It's been a while since we had things really stirred up!

Mathews SUCK![}:)]

Give a guy a gun and a badge and he turns into an instant a-hole.

Hey Slash, shouldn't you be giving your mother a ticket for parking on the boulevard?

Ben
  • Options
    Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Naw. Ma's in jail. I had to bust her for spitting tobacco on the side walk again as well as her "crop" behind the hen house.[:D]

Thanks for starting a new thread though![:D][:o)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Nope, I didn't fart into a ballon to think of that one. Your the only one with enough "butt pressure" to inflate a ballon![:D][:o)][;)] So how do you get a good lip seal on a ballon with that large of a reamed orifice[?][?][?][xx(][B)][:D] Two can play this game![:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I wonder how long before the GB 5-oh, catch on to this one?[:D][:0][:D] This thread is going down hill fast![:o)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Nope, I didn't fart into a ballon to think of that one. Your the only one with enough "butt pressure" to inflate a ballon![:D][:o)][;)] So how do you get a good lip seal on a ballon with that large of a reamed orifice[?][?][?][xx(][B)][:D] Two can play this game![:D]
    I woulnt know you will have to ask Headzilla. oh yea he shoots a hoyt too.[:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    the copper said "5-oh" like something stuck'im in the....[:D] . I like your ma' I may start chewin again, when I bail'er out. I've had the urge to smoke but I presume you harvested the crop[:D].

On a lighter note did you say when you start the job or did you start already?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Tomorrow is my last day here at my current job. I start with the Sheriff's dpt on Friday! WOO HOOO!!!!![:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Did you start your tab at the doughnut shop?

Man I'm funny today.[:D]

alright, good luck man. and remember don't shoot anyone on the first day.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    Did you start your tab at the doughnut shop?

Man I'm funny today.[:D] What tab[?] dont you know cops get free doughnuts.[:o)]

alright, good luck man. and remember don't shoot anyone on the first day.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Free doughnuts and fountain soft drinks was the only reason I wanted to become a cop![:D] They also have it written in so that we in incremenatlly larger duty belts about every year to compensate for our growing waistlines![:o)][:D] That's why they can't pay us more![:(]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Free doughnuts and fountain soft drinks was the only reason I wanted to become a cop![:D] They also have it written in so that we in incremenatlly larger duty belts about every year to compensate for our growing waistlines![:o)][:D] That's why they can't pay us more![:(]

Thats funny stuff there.[:D]