In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

New Boat

daweimerdaweimer Member Posts: 135 ✭✭✭
Wife due in July with new but I talked her into a new "investment"![:D]

IMG_0221.jpg

IMG_0222.jpg

IMG_0224.jpg

Comments

• surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    nice boat...where do ya put the Bow[:D]
  • DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Nice boat daweimer! Congratulations on the baby also!!
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Nice boat, have fun ... remember smile at the gas pump...[;)]
  • daweimerdaweimer Member Posts: 135 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Buckey filled it up for the 1st time, I almost passed out!![xx(] But they claim this 4 stroke gets great fuel milage ( atleast thats what I keep tellin myself!!)guess I'll jus get another beer and quit thinking about it!![^]
    edited November -1
    They do get good fuel milage compared to the older two strokes. I have a honda BF130 hp 4 stroke. my gas tank is 130 gallons x $ 3.75 a gallon at the marina. thats $487.50 to fill up. plus docking fees.
    I'm ready to sell mine just to much money for the ammount of time I have to use it .[:(]
  • gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Buckey... what kinda boat do you have? I am not in the market, but I always know people who are. Several friends have traveled up north to pick up boats because they are a heck of alot cheaper up there. Used that is...I would figure due to the limited amount of time you can use them up there. Any way let me know if you decide to sell it and what it is. I just bought a wave runner ( instead of the bike or 4 wheeler) so I am broke now. No big boat in our near future.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gagirl
    Buckey... what kinda boat do you have? I am not in the market, but I always know people who are. Several friends have traveled up north to pick up boats because they are a heck of alot cheaper up there. Used that is...I would figure due to the limited amount of time you can use them up there. Any way let me know if you decide to sell it and what it is. I just bought a wave runner ( instead of the bike or 4 wheeler) so I am broke now. No big boat in our near future.
    gagirl here is a photo 22.5 pro-sport loaded radar color gps fish finder full enclosure trim taps rocket launcher, sink.here is a photo

P2170101.jpg
  • jeffshotitjeffshotit Member Posts: 5 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Does it come with a baby seat? Need to start training them asap![:D]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by jeffshotit
    Does it come with a baby seat? Need to start training them asap![:D]
    depends on the offer[;)]