In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Liberty Bow is Incredible !!

nyforesternyforester Member Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
I shot the new Liberty Bow today at my local shop. It is light, fast, and no vibration. It weighs 2.3 lbs, and shoots 300 fps.
The guy said it is so stable with no shake, he was shooting 5 inch groups at 75 YARDS !! I believe him because I was shooting 3 inch groups at 25 yards my first time. The thing I noticed first is there is no shake or wander. I also shot the Switchback. Smooth as silk, but it weighs 3 times as much as the little bow. TYhey are about the same $.
Is there any feedback on the Liberty yet ?????
BowTanNew370.gif
Abort Cuomo

Comments

• DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    cool. never shot it. was lookin at one, but decided to go cheaper and get a diamond victory
  • surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Humm looks like trouble to me..[B)]
  • DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Pretty wild lookin thing...I'd try it!...but I aint givin up my new switchback any time soon![;)]
  • nyforesternyforester Member Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I felt the same way until I shot it. The store owner said people hate change, but this will replace the compounds that we know now. I guess well have to wait and see. I am torn between that or a switchback.
    Abort Cuomo
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Hmmmmm I'm reading they are $1800 dollars is this true.. I wold wait to see more info could not find enpugh evaluation .of the bow ywt .. who know maybe they got somthing omly time will tell. 75 yards is a stretch for any bow.... [;)]
  • DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    jeeez thats litle. there isnt a riser!?
  • nyforesternyforester Member Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    In my local bow shop he sells them for about the same as a Switchback........ They are $650 stripped. Then you put a rest, sights and acc. He said you don't need a stabilizer and he reccomended not putting on a quiver. Comes with a peep and a case. I figure I can walk out of there with one for no more than $850.
    I am leaning more towards that bow than the switchback. I will let you all know which way I go.

It has a 5 year gauarantee.
    Switchback is for life.
    Abort Cuomo
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    One drawback I see is if it breaks down you'll have to send it off. Most shops can fix bows right there on the spot and if not they can have parts in 2 days. 5 inch groups at 75 yards can be done with any bow if the right person is shooting it. We have a buffalo target set at 80 and I can group that well with my Mathews.
  • surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by nyforester
    I am leaning more towards the switchback.
    Switchback is for life.

You need not to say any more.[:D][:D]