In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

prayers please

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
I don't have any details at this point other than my brother in law was in an accident this morning and was air lifted out. If you could put in a prayer for Brian I'd sure appreciate it.

Edit- Ok what I know at this point, He pulled out in front of a fully loaded dump truck, never saw it, hit driver side but in front of cab, No internal bleeding, he was awake for a bit and had no idea what had happened. Dr.s say he not totally in the clear yet but the injuries aren't as bad as they first thought. His head/face took the majority of the blow.
AS OF SUNDAY
Not in ICU. They had him up walking but was in a lot of pain, he's goin in today for xrays on legs and spine, 2nd CAT scan did show a contusion (sp?) on his brain and said it would never heal and that part of the brain would not work again but also said no worries, you won't miss it. has some broken ribs, I haven't heard if the surgeon has been in yet to see what they can do with his face. Considering the severity of the crash he is doin' good. Thanks all!!!

UPDATE He got to go home yesterday, still in pain and has to go back for some surgery but he's home. Thanks again everyone.

Comments