In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Worked on my lease yesterday

Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
Well, me and a buddy went and cleared a couple of trails yesterday that the loggers had left a few trees on. Got them opened real nice and saw a lot of good tracks. After working for a few hours, we went fishing and I landed my biggest bass for the year so far and it tipped the scales at 4.7 pounds. It was a good day!!![:D]

Comments

• buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Thats a nice fish.[;)]
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Where is the pics?
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    I dont believe anything without pics
  • DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by headzilla97
    I dont believe anything without pics
    me either. its like the time i caught a 37inch largemouth bass with a stick and some homemade line[;)]
  • Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I got a pic on a disposable camera. I'll post it as soon as I get it developed. As for believing me, why would I lie[?][:D] I'm an officer of the law, you can TRUST ME!!![}:)][:D]

MAYBE if you all are nice (and I can get a copy, I'll post some pics of what happens when you take a 89 year old man and put him in a brand new 2006 Dodge Charger with a Hemi!!! It wasn't pretty (but it was in a parking lot so it could have been much worse!!)
  • surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Slash0311
    I got a pic on a disposable camera. I'll post it as soon as I get it developed. As for believing me, why would I lie[?][:D] I'm an officer of the law, you can TRUST ME!!![}:)][:D]

MAYBE if you all are nice (and I can get a copy, I'll post some pics of what happens when you take a 89 year old man and put him in a brand new 2006 Dodge Charger with a Hemi!!! It wasn't pretty (but it was in a parking lot so it could have been much worse!!)

Trust a Hoyt shooter NO WAY..lol[;)]