In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Giveaway time!!!!

taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
I have at least 5 magazines, Inside Archery and BowHunt America. One bowhunt is fall equipment review 2005 and another is buyers guide. The others are regular issues and by next week i'll probably have more, cleanin out the bow shop. One rule to gettin em, there are no rules[:D] I'll give it a week to run and will draw a name next Monday.

Comments

• Options
    DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    sveet. count me in. thanks taco[:D]
  • Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i guess I need stuff to read cause my fiance is 4 hours away [:(]
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shoff14
    i guess I need stuff to read cause my fiance is 4 hours away [:(]

These aren't the kind of mags you need then.[:D]

No thanks taco but I appreciate the opportunity. My wife has already yelled at me about how many mags I have.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250

No thanks taco but I appreciate the opportunity. My wife has already yelled at me about how many mags I have.
    [/quote]

I should bring you about 4 years of playboy and drop em on your doorstep.[:D]
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by taco413
    quote:Originally posted by bang250

I should bring you about 4 years of playboy and drop em on your doorstep.[:D]
    [/quote]

Bring'em, I'll make an emergency trip to the cabin![:D] I'll be callin you soon taco, wife finally said I can buy a new gun or bow, might be makin a trip to Sams to check out the XT.
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Did I hear you say xt.[^]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Shoff and DaBowMan since you 2 were the only ones interested shoot me your e-mails and i'll split the magazines up. I have 10 so ya'll can split em.
  • Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by taco413
    Shoff and DaBowMan since you 2 were the only ones interested shoot me your e-mails and i'll split the magazines up. I have 10 so ya'll can split em.

cool, sending an email now
  • Options
    DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    aa thats ok...shoff can have em[:I]