In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

beers

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
Alrighty fellas, when we doin another sit down, to drink beer and talk smack?

Comments

• Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    hmmm...I'm in my busiest time of year. wedding, bachelor party, and vacation for the next 3 weeks. We'll have to do it on like a thursday.

Speaking of which, Bang, there's an awesome concert at the Canopy tomorrow. G Love & the Special Sauce is playing. You'd like it. Take the wife. Trust me.[;)]

Ben
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I doubt I could get anyone to watch the kids on such short notice. And you kind of scare me with the "trust me" thing. The name of the band scares me just a little.
  • Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    That's some funky lemonade you got going there babe
    Is it special for me.....[:D]....

Ben they played with David's oldest kid's hubbys band. That would be my step son in law.... (if that makes sense)

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=27026159

You might like them too.

Duane is the bald one... [:D]
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gagirl

my baby's got sauce!(your baby ain't sweet like mine)

gagirl--I'm very impressed that you know g. love. Your SSinLaw's band is pretty good. I really like rockabilly, in fact one of my favorite genres is a spinoff call deltabilly. It's pretty much rockabilly with a New Orleans twist.

Bang--no joke. It's Philly Folk Music, and it rocks. If you can possibly get a sitter, and your woman likes to dance, I promise--it'll be a good time.

here you go, bang: http://www.philadelphonic.com/

Ben
  • Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben
    quote:Originally posted by gagirl

my baby's got sauce!(your baby ain't sweet like mine)

gagirl--I'm very impressed that you know g. love. Your SSinLaw's band is pretty good. I really like rockabilly, in fact one of my favorite genres is a spinoff call deltabilly. It's pretty much rockabilly with a New Orleans twist.

Bang--no joke. It's Philly Folk Music, and it rocks. If you can possibly get a sitter, and your woman likes to dance, I promise--it'll be a good time.

here you go, bang: http://www.philadelphonic.com/

Ben

dont be... would have never heard them if they were not playing together. 2 cds though.
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Band looks pretty gay to me... Bang I would stay home and shoot the bow. at least no one will spill sauce on you.[:D][:D][:0]
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    Alrighty fellas, when we doin another sit down, to drink beer and talk smack?

I gave up drinking, turning over a new leaf. I say that as I sit here 3 sheets to the wind. As I told ya bro just name it and i'm there.
  • Options
    ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1