In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

My Poor Back

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
Last thursday my back started acting up,[:(] this happens to me from time to time. By the end of the workday it was pretty painful. So when I got home, having not a brain in my head[:I] I decided to cut the grass.[xx(] Well by the time I was done I could hardly walk.[B)]

Now its Friday and I have the father Daughter dance with my Neice.
so I decided to call the chiropractor and got an appointment. Went there He put some ice on my back and did some allignment and sonic therapy.
My next appointment was yesterday at 4:30 pm after work I arived at the office paid the ammount requested and the receptionest and she told me to have a seat in the waiting room. After about 25 minuits I hear Paul. I replied here I am, Boy I was ready for another treatment.[;)] I was waiting to see the doctor and this rather large woman walked me into room 1 she says Hi Im Dr Gallagher[:0] you saw Dr cauputo last time I will be giving you treatment today.[:0] I figured well ok. The next words that come out of her mouth were unbuckel your pants I wasan't going to argue with her. she then told me to lie on my side . She proceded to put ice packs along with shock therapy on my lower back. she said Im gonna leave this on for 1/2 hour then I'll be back... Twenty minuits later I awoke drooling on my arm[:I] hoping she haden't been back yet. Right on time she showed up and removed the ice and electric pads. She then made me assume this position like I was hugging myself then she proceded to tell me her allignment procedure differed from the other doctors.[?] She then got between my legs walking foward as to spread them apart then leans back and tries to allign my back with this big push on my hips.oWWWWWWWW nothing happened no crack nothing.. I thought to my self this broad aint strong enough to do it. WRONG the second time she did this I swore she split me in two. Not wanting to act like a baby I said nothing knowing that she still was gonna do the other side. it really hurt. I gotta be honest guys Im afraid of this Bitc$[:0] and I gotta go back tomorrow I sure hope Dr cauputo is there.I justknow shes gonna hurt me again[:(]

Comments