In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Hogs....

gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
so here is the setting.....
9:15 this morning back woods of Ludowici, Ga. Yeah you yankees[;)] just try to say that name..anyway..I see them from about 200 yards away and start creeping up. At about 100 yrds I can feel my heart pounding. I swear it was trying to escape from my chest. Holy Crap there is a NICE PIEBALD! So by this time I am about to pee my jeans I am wanting this guy sooooo bad. I creep slowly closer. Head comes up... am I busted???? I stop dead... huh it's like they dont even care I am around... so I continue to creep forward in plain sight slow but definately not quiet. 75 Yards I just KNOW I am going to get busted. 60 Yards... how am I not busted? 50 Yards WTH? How in the world am I not busted???? 40 Yrds.. this is getting interesting... 30 yards... this is getting to be way too much fun...20 yards ok this has got to be it... dead stop none are even looking my way. Piebald is 23-24 yards away. Damn it!!! I didnt bring my new range finder. couple nice young boars... how yummy they would be... no no it's gotta be the Piebald... he just looks so cool... CRAP!!! This sucks!!!! I have to be in Jesup for an appointment at 10:00.(20 minutes away) So I just laid on the horn laughed and drove on. [:D]

Comments