In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

racer?

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
Where ya at man?

Comments

• Options
    Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He probably got lost in "Verginny" while filming "Brokeback II, the REAL Pilgrims and Indians!"[:D]

Have you checked to see if he has been posting on that site? If I get a second, I hop over there and see if he's been there.
  • Options
    hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    life's been crazy ya'll. i haven't had time to be online. hey bang, can you do me a favor? go to the armory and have neil email me at hsracer201@aol.com i can't login over there anymore. i hope everyone is well, i'll try to catch up on the threads soon. i have a different job, so no time during the day to post anymore [:(] but its cool, i ditched my crappy insurance job i hated and now i'm doing something i like. my dad had a couple heart attacks and i spent a lot of time at the hospital, plus just personal stuff has kept me away. i'll be back more when things settle down.

oh yeah....only a little over a month till bow season...[:p]

thanks for checking on me tho. [:)]
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by hsracer201
    life's been crazy ya'll. i haven't had time to be online. hey bang, can you do me a favor? go to the armory and have neil email me at hsracer201@aol.com i can't login over there anymore. i hope everyone is well, i'll try to catch up on the threads soon. i have a different job, so no time during the day to post anymore [:(] but its cool, i ditched my crappy insurance job i hated and now i'm doing something i like. my dad had a couple heart attacks and i spent a lot of time at the hospital, plus just personal stuff has kept me away. i'll be back more when things settle down.

oh yeah....only a little over a month till bow season...[:p]

thanks for checking on me tho. [:)]

Dude last time I went to the other site it had been hacked said they hoped to be up again soon so I'll wait a bit before checkin back in over there unless he pops in here and let me know everything is fixed up.