In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

4th of July.....

excaliburexcalibur Member Posts: 109 ✭✭
Hope you all have a great day on the fourth.. dont drink and drive, you might spill your drink.. all be safe....

Excalibur

Comments

• Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Nice to see ya Ex. Hope you have a safe one also. I drank enough this weekend to last a while. I need to take a break to get some blood back in my alcohol stream.
  • Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Have a great 4th guys... and gal....
  • Options
    ladyhunterladyhunter Member Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    have a great 4th everyone stay safe
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Damn, she let you out of yer cage man[:D] Hope everyone has a safe and fun one.
  • Options
    surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes everyone have a good 1..[:)]
  • Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    everyone have a good one and don't drink to much
  • Options
    Wild OkieWild Okie Member Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shoff14
    everyone have a good one and don't drink to much

My not drinking too much almost landed my butt in the clink.[B)]

More specifically, I dropped of a canoe for my Grandparents' friends. After I unloaded it, they gave me a beer to cool off. But alas, it was a Bud Select. And Bud Select to me, tastes like beer flavored water. So, I drank most of it, and drove back to my grandparents, who live on the same side of the lake.

Later on that night, I drove over to my friends house. I come up to a state police safety check, and the Trooper waved me on down the road. It's at that point, that I looked down into my cupholder, and see the one beer that I'd drank all day.[:0]

Lets count tickets: open seal/illegal trans of liquer-1, illegal trans of a firearm-2(.38 unloaded under front seat)-3, illegal possession of an automatic knife(my microtech)-4, concealed weapon(microtech in pocket)-5, Illegal possession of explosive devices(big fireworks under a blanket)-6.

I think that's all. Thank God for timing![^]

Needless to say: I only had two drinks in three hours at my bud's.[8D]

I hate roadblocks.[}:)]

Ben
  • Options
    Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm here at work.[:(][xx(][V]
    Just want to say I wish I was BBQing,drinking cold beer,lighting fireworks like everyone else today.[:p][:p]
    Can you guys/gals have a few cold ones for me[?]
    I have to wait till this weekend[:(] for camping/fishiing/drinking at lake shabbona. Watch out[:p][:p][:p]