In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Hunter mag

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
From the IBS site I see that you have Dons book. How much is the book and how do I order one. Sounds like everyone is having a hard time puttin it down. I'd like to know more about it and possibly purchase one.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    http://www.borowskirace.com/
    http://kellerautomotive.com/ pics of the car go to gallery

Hit the 555 and turn up your speakers!!! This is a good friend of my brother inlaws and it sits in a early 80s camaro.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Why don't you give us the details on that fine ride of yours!

Ben
  • Options
    Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bang, Holy sheep ship batman[:0]SWEEEEEEET
    That sounds REALLY GOOOOOOD!!!! I think I have wood.[:p]
    What track does he race at[?]
    I go to the new Joliet race track.[:p] But not with the chevelle[:(]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    He's had it at Joliet. Rob has had that car since he was in high school. He has right at $20,000 in the motor. Did you see that the shop that did the test now makes and sells that motor, based off Robs motor. And in case you didn't guess when they said 1347 Hp that was Rob that said "oh my god". I was at his house not to long ago in the garage havin a beer, man his garage floor looks like you could eat off it. He has a 60 something chevelle that he has taken on that Hot Rod Power Tour also that has a 502 in it.
  • Options
    Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    He's had it at Joliet. Rob has had that car since he was in high school. He has right at $20,000 in the motor. Did you see that the shop that did the test now makes and sells that motor, based off Robs motor. And in case you didn't guess when they said 1347 Hp that was Rob that said "oh my god". I was at his house not to long ago in the garage havin a beer, man his garage floor looks like you could eat off it. He has a 60 something chevelle that he has taken on that Hot Rod Power Tour also that has a 502 in it.

Bang, I sure would like to see that shop and both cars[:p][:p]
    I'll be back in a couple hours.