In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

5th of July

Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
OK, by now most are drunk or just getting out of the hospital.[:0]
So lets hear what you guys/gals did exciting or not?[:)]
Anybody attach fireworks to your bow/arrow and shoot them? Ect.

Comments

• Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Boy this is gonna sound boring. Saturday I powerwashed my garage floor dried it good Painted all the walls white then on Sunday I epoxy coated the floor came out Real good. then for the next two days just lounged in the pool grilled and did some drinking.It was like 90 degrees all days so got a little sunburn also.
  • Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i moved my fiance's stuff in. yeah, loads of fun.
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I did about the same as buckey but I didn't lounge by a pool, epoxy a floor, paint walls or power wash anything.[:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    I did about the same as buckey but I didn't lounge by a pool, epoxy a floor, paint walls or power wash anything.[:D]
    Your a smarter man than I[;)]
  • Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Leveled area for new concrete patio. Cussed about the price of 10 yards of concrete. Drank to forget the $6,712 dentist bill I will be paying soon. Will be selling to waverunner to make sure we keep money in savings.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gagirl
    Leveled area for new concrete patio. Cussed about the price of 10 yards of concrete. Drank to forget the $6,712 dentist bill I will be paying soon. Will be selling to waverunner to make sure we keep money in savings.
    $6000 what the hell happened????
  • Options
    edited November -1

I have concrete coming soon, its $80/yrd here what are you payin?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Bang... $110 a yard here...and that is contractors price... General walk in non flirting customers pay $125 a yard.

Buckey... I have to have 2 root canals, then the core fill, then 2 porc. crowns and then a full peridontal treatment. and 2 small cavs filled
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Bang... $110 a yard here...and that is contractors price... General walk in non flirting customers pay $125 a yard.

Buckey... I have to have 2 root canals, then the core fill, then 2 porc. crowns and then a full peridontal treatment. and 2 small cavs filled

Ouch on the crete price.

For $6700 I taught chew got cha one o'dem gold grills, like dem rappas.
  • Options
    edited November -1

Ouch on the crete price.

For $6700 I taught chew got cha one o'dem gold grills, like dem rappas.

Bang... that is just for my new patio on the back of the house. The driveway is what is going to kill me... it will be 80 ft long and 22 ft wide. The last 20 ft will be 32 ft wide by the shop... that is the pour that will really make me cry.
  • Options
    Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Had to work. Nothing interesting happened. Helped take a few bad guys to jail for small stuff but nothing big happened... That's a good thing!! I did get to set in an area last night for about an hour and watch the neighborhoods put on their own displays. Three of the higher end areas put on a better show than most towns in our area. I'm still here but I just don't get time to hop on here like I would like but I hope that I'll get more soon!

Buckey: I still think you "swing" both ways!!!![:0]
  • Options
    surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My brother does firewok shows..That what I did on the 4th. Helped him set up and shoot off $15,000 worth of stuff [:D][:D].We had done 2 shows so far and have 5 left.These take bout 6/7 hours to set up and last only 30mins.[B)] But MAN are they fun[:D]
  • Options
    headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    do u know how hard it is to get drunk on rum everynight? I actually had a hard time doing that on my vacation ill put some pics up when i get a chance
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by headzilla97
    do u know how hard it is to get drunk on rum everynight? I actually had a hard time doing that on my vacation ill put some pics up when i get a chance

give me 5 bottles of barcardi and I will do it.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shoff14

151? I prefer the Captain
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shoff14

151? I prefer the Captain

No, the purto rican rum, I like it better then captain.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Slash0311
    Had to work. Nothing interesting happened. Helped take a few bad guys to jail for small stuff but nothing big happened... That's a good thing!! I did get to set in an area last night for about an hour and watch the neighborhoods put on their own displays. Three of the higher end areas put on a better show than most towns in our area. I'm still here but I just don't get time to hop on here like I would like but I hope that I'll get more soon!

Buckey: I still think you "swing" both ways!!!![:0]
    I do especially when im walking mr big really starts to swing.[8D][:D] Your still a hoyt toting fag.[;)][:D]
  • Options
    NJCRaiderNJCRaider Member Posts: 67
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Hunter Mag
    OK, by now most are drunk or just getting out of the hospital.[:0]
    So lets hear what you guys/gals did exciting or not?[:)]
    Anybody attach fireworks to your bow/arrow and shoot them? Ect.

Not this 4th, but when I was a kid, I had some fun with .410 shells, aluminum tube, and tape on crossbow bolts[8D]