In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

It has officially begun....

gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
Been shooting every day and took David Saturday and Sunday. Which he LOVED it and I am glad. He shot well... most of the time... lost 4 arrows(gold tips [}:)]) though. Anyway... my dining room table is covered with archery stuff... getting stuff 'ready' and every night I am dreaming about archery. I will head out to the range at lunch. You guys were right it is addictive!

Comments

• Options
    thunderstick82thunderstick82 Member Posts: 221 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I second that! This year will be my first year with a bow. I haven't even hunted yet and got the fever. I used to spend my time mostly on the gun forums but now i find myself exclusively in the archery forum learning every bit i can from you guys. This time last year you could find me in my lazy boy with a beer watchin the Braves after work...not this year.... I'm out back shoot by bow any chance I get. Not this week though, got put the bow on hold. Leaving for canada in the morning...flyfishing for brookies!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Yo.... Thunderstick... you are a Ga boy huh? What part of Ga?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Northeast corner. Habersham County
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I have been dreaming archery for a while now and more so archery deer season. I can't freakin wait!!!!
    I wish I had more time to shoot, but since I lost my garage I have been cleaning that up, planning for the new one and tearing off my enclosed back porch to attach the new one. They should be laying block this week then I can get started framin.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by thunderstick82
    Northeast corner. Habersham County

McIntosh County here... I bet you know St. Simons Island... that is where grew up. I am 1 county north now. nice to have another southerner here.[;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I know that feeling also. I just moved into my house last week. I started building it in Oct! I've already got both sides of my garage full of junk.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hey your in hog country aint ya! Wouldn't mind takin a hog with my bow!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thunder if you are interested let me know. I hunt Altamaha which has 29300 acres and is listed as one of the top hog aeas in the south east. Now if I can just get out there and get some time to hunt the wolley buggers.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Yea, I would be interested. I known some other guys who would be also.
  • Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Glad David likes his new bow!
  • Options
    DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good for you both...Wish I had time to even look at mine, Been VERY busy at work, but have been thinkin about it!