In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Give away Update Names

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
Ok i'm feeling generous today, I offered that reflex grizzly to that guy who was going to buy a ten year old bow with cracked limbs . but he apparently asked for advise with a closed mind. (like me)[:I]

I have now decided to give it away to a regular on this bow hunting forum. My only concern is I really wany to give it to some one who needs it or knows someone to give it to tthat needs it.

so tell me why you want it or dont want it.
Oh yea you pay the shipping[:0] bow is free

Comments

• Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Such a nice guy!... dont know anyone here now that David has one. So dont put me in but that sure is a nice offer.
  • Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Buckey, I have a friend who wants to get started, but can't afford it. Plus it would give me another shooting buddy. [^] Although, he already is the best man in my wedding. Whats the measurements on the bow?

WOW, your giving a bow away...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shoff14
    Buckey, I have a friend who wants to get started, but can't afford it. Plus it would give me another shooting buddy. [^] Although, he already is the best man in my wedding. Whats the measurements on the bow?

WOW, your giving a bow away...

here it isreflex-grizzly-3001.jpg
    ? Show All

? Advantage

? Jordan Outdoor Enterprises Ltd.

? Realtree

? Advantage Press Kit

? Realtree Press Kit

Photos
    ? View/download LOW resolution image

? View/download HIGH resolution image

? Downloading Tips

The New Reflex GrizzlyT in Realtree Hardwoods Greenr HDT -- Tough, Rugged, Reliable
    January 28, 2004

Salt Lake City, Utah -- If you're looking for a bow that's packed with performance and is as tough and as rugged as you are, look no further than the Reflex GrizzlyT in Realtree Hardwoods Greenr HDT. The Grizzly incorporates the innovative truss riser design that is proven to increase strength and stability. This design also dramatically reduces vibration and shot noise, giving the whisper-quiet shot necessary for hunting situations.

The Grizzly also utilizes Reflex Split Limb Technology providing for unmatched limb strength and durability so you won't have to worry about limb performance in the field under harsh hunting conditions. And at 37 ? inches axle-to-axle with a 7 ?-inch brace height, the Grizzly provides the incredible accuracy Reflex shooters have come to expect.

Topping off these dependable characteristics is the proven Cam & ? Performance Systemr. This system pushes arrow velocity of the Grizzly to 305 feet-per-second, while still delivering an extremely quiet and forgiving shot. The low maintenance and smooth draw of the sealed ball bearings assures the bowhunter of no creaks or squeaks during the moment of truth. The Cam & ? Performance System delivers the features that every intense bowhunter demands.

No matter what hunting conditions you find yourself in, whether it be in scorching heat or in frigid cold, a brutal spot-and-stalk situation or hunting from a tree stand, the Reflex Grizzly is the bow that you can count on to make the journey with you.

Grizzly Specs:
    Axle to axle: 37 ?"
    Brace height: 7 ?"
    Draw weight: 40-70#
    Draw length: 25-30"
    Speed: 305 fps
    Color: Realtree Hardwoods Green HDr camouflage

To learn more about the Grizzly, visit a Reflex dealer near you, or visit the Web site www.reflexbow.com.

? Top
    ? Contact ? Links ? Media ? Site Map ? Extranet ? Privacy Policy ? Terms of Use ? Advertise
  • Options
    edited November -1
    but what are the measurements of your bow buckey?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Shoff this bow has changable draw lenth form 25-30 without a bow press. the numbers are marked on the cam modules you simply loosten two allen screws set the bow to desired lenth and your jamming. No bow press adjuatable draw holy crap[:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    Shoff this bow has changable draw lenth form 25-30 without a bow press. the numbers are marked on the cam modules you simply loosten two allen screws set the bow to desired lenth and your jamming. No bow press adjuatable draw holy crap[:D]

I know how the cam .5 works ;) I didn't know those bows had that big of a draw range though. WOW. My cam .5 cams only have 2.5 inches I think, but work better in the upper range of the cams. Although, the draw force curve is much less noticable in the bottom range of the cams.

Ok then, throug his name in, its Zach. He would probably chit if he were to win this. [:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy

I know how the cam .5 works ;) I didn't know those bows had that big of a draw range though. WOW. My cam .5 cams only have 2.5 inches I think, but work better in the upper range of the cams. Although, the draw force curve is much less noticable in the bottom range of the cams.

Ok then, throug his name in, its Zach. He would probably chit if he were to win this. [:D]
    [;)] Zach is in the pool.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gagirl
    Such a nice guy!... dont know anyone here now that David has one. So dont put me in but that sure is a nice offer.
    thanks girl thats nice of you leaves a spot for someone who needs it.[;)]
  • Options
    DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
    well, i would be in, but i dont really need it or anyone that need one. so i'll sit this one out. good luck to zach
  • Options
    DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Very Nice of ya buckey!....Thanks, but Dont put me in, I dont need it and my step-son will be using the youth-bow for a while yet.

Doesn't your sweetie shoot???...get her started!!![8D]
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I have a nephew that is shooting that may be a little big for him but would be into it next year if it is. after saying that he is almost as tall as I am so I bet it will fit. If you would put Garrett in, if he gets pulled from the hat I will send you his address and ship directly to him he is in S. Dakota.

What date are you drawing.

Hey man I know Enos has limited access since the divorce thing and he has a boy that is interested in hunting with us in the future. Can I ask that you enter his boy too, Cody?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hey Bang, I just want everybody to see the post first then I will set a date I think thursday at noon is a good time. like I said I want to give it to who needs it the most so let me hear about these guy's [;)]
  • Options
    surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey Paul VERY COOL OF YOU..I got a buddy that last every thing do to a fire.I know he would really like it,his name is Rick.
    Thanks Again Buckey
  • Options
    JimmyJackJimmyJack Member Posts: 5,397 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I know of a 12 year old trying to get started in bowhunting. He is ready to move to a compound, but is very poor. He comes from a broken family and Im trying to mentor him, but cannot come close to providing a bow of this quality. He would be flying off the ground with the opportunity to get something like this, please include him in your drawing. Thanks
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You Guys let me know when to draw? I will put the names in a hat as it is the only fair way. I will have someone else here at work pull the name. Good luck everbody.[;)]
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    My best friend needs a new bow badly, but he's a dick so leave him out.[:D]

Ben
  • Options
    edited November -1
    OK so far I got Zach, Garret, Cody Rick , and Jimmyjack,s guy

I am going to draw at 11:39 am today Good luck all.[8D]
  • Options
    JimmyJackJimmyJack Member Posts: 5,397 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks, Buckey, It was very generous of you to offer. Ill find him one, they seem to pop up at rummage sales regularly.