In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Bang- blazer vanes

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
Bang I remenber you saying your vanes were making noise,[:0] Now that you are shooting thet sweet,smok'en,hot,fast,sleek,cool Switchback XT. did you ever get a chance to switch to the Blazer vanes yet and do they work for you[?]

Who else here shoots the Blazer and who's thinking about switching to them[?]

Comments

• Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Shoot blazers here....
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Still want to get switched but no haven't had time to mess with my new baby. My house takes priority right now. I must get garage built and everything set up new sidewalk and front porch finished before season starts. They were supposed to be here to lay block tomorrow but its a drenching rain right now and supposed to do more tonight and tomorrow so I guess that will be delayed a few days now. But I still have things I can do. Once the block is down its framing time. I love framing and roofing but that finishin crap sucks. Good news is I will have an attached garage this time. I actually have a little destrction left before they can start block but I would have had that done today had it not rained. guess if it breaks for a bit I can just saws-all the walls and drop'em that way. Ok sorry didn't mean to go on and on.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    Still want to get switched but no haven't had time to mess with my new baby. My house takes priority right now. I must get garage built and everything set up new sidewalk and front porch finished before season starts. They were supposed to be here to lay block tomorrow but its a drenching rain right now and supposed to do more tonight and tomorrow so I guess that will be delayed a few days now. But I still have things I can do. Once the block is down its framing time. I love framing and roofing but that finishin crap sucks. Good news is I will have an attached garage this time. I actually have a little destrction left before they can start block but I would have had that done today had it not rained. guess if it breaks for a bit I can just saws-all the walls and drop'em that way. Ok sorry didn't mean to go on and on.
    you best get busy buddy the season is creeping up fast. and I don't feel like building a garage when I come see you . besidesw after beers it most likly would be crook-ed.[:D][:D]
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    No problems man, once the block is down we'll have walls up in weekend. Its the week days that I don't have much time to spend working, I have the kids til the wife gets home. She's not home til 6 or so. I've never tyed into a house before but that shouldn't be any big deal. And I can lay some roofin' so I'm good there to. I'm hiring the concrete floor done. I pay for the crete but got some seasoned guys to finish it for $700 on the side. The sidewalk will be done the same time as the floor. And the porch will be finished with left over lumber from the garage, as long as I figured correctly anyway.
    Its getting everything ready, materials in place, and all the clean up from the other garage. I didn't just tear it apart since it was only 4 years old there was a lot of good lumber in it, so I have been disassembling and saving what I can to build a play house for the kids and a little yard barn for me.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    That a great idea the play house and barn. especially with the lumber only being 4 years old. good luck pal.[;)]
  • Options
    surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy

Who else here shoots the Blazer and who's thinking about switching to them[?]

Nope I use feathers.
  • Options
    Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I shoot blazers!! LOVE EM!