In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Winner of the Reflex is

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
I will say congrats to the winner. and thank all for participating.

RICK

Comments

• Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    congrats to rick!
  • Options
    DaBowMan18DaBowMan18 Member Posts: 2,962
    edited November -1
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
  • Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Congrats to Rick... now he has to come say hey here sometimes too.
  • Options
    surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'll let him know tomorrow he'll be bouncing off the walls.

THANKS VERY MUCH Paul ya da man[;)]
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    Congrats Rick!

Buckey,

YOU ROCK!
    Ben
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hey Buckey you got mail.[:)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Let me tell you all how the drawing went. I put eveyones name on a small paper and folded it up. Because all my guy's were busy and I had no one to draw the name. I drew a line on the floor. I held all the names in my hand. I dropped them from 4 ft high. who evers name came closest to the line best 2-3 won. and Ricks name came up.

Just for fun after... I chose the winner... this blows my mind I did it again and Ricks name also came up in 2 out of three so I feel confident that the bow drawing was fair . for some reason the good lord wants Rick to have it. I surely hope no-one else is dissapointed if they are let me know and maybe there is another bow between me and my buddys thet can help someone else out,. Congrats Rick. I will now throw in a bow case and some arrows. here it come happy hunting .,,. now make us proud.[^] buckeyboy. Oh yea BIG * YOU PAY SHIPPING[:0][:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    Let me tell you all how the drawing went. I put eveyones name on a small paper and folded it up. Because all my guy's were busy and I had no one to draw the name. I drew a line on the floor. I held all the names in my hand. I dropped them from 4 ft high. who evers name came closest to the line best 2-3 won. and Ricks name came up.

Just for fun after... I chose the winner... this blows my mind I did it again and Ricks name also came up in 2 out of three so I feel confident that the bow drawing was fair . for some reason the good lord wants Rick to have it. I surely hope no-one else is dissapointed if they are let me know and maybe there is another bow between me and my buddys thet can help someone else out,. Congrats Rick. I will now throw in a bow case and some arrows. here it come happy hunting .,,. now make us proud.[^] buckeyboy. Oh yea BIG * YOU PAY SHIPPING[:0][:D]

Hey Buckey he is a 29" Draw
    I called him and told him and he couldn't stop THANKING YOU!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    With the heart you have...I am sure no one is disappointed!

You da man buckey!!!
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Pretty cool Buckey.
    I have a dumb question though, who's Rick? Guess I've been gone way to long or something. [:I]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Suspension
    Pretty cool Buckey.
    I have a dumb question though, who's Rick? Guess I've been gone way to long or something. [:I]
    Susp rick is a friend of surekill. This guy Rick lost everything he owned in a fire. A lot of gracious forum members stepped down from including them selvs in the drawing[^] so that the bow went to somone who really needed one. not just wanted one.All the other guy's in the drawing were equally deserving of the bow and I later kinda felt bad I only had that one I wish I had had one for all the guy's whos names were in .
  • Options
    edited November -1
    you shouldn't feel bad bug nuts. Your generousity should make you feel great. I wish I could give stuff away. I would have given my Q2 to gagirl for her hubby unfortunately having 3 kids and a wife in school I can't afford to give it away. [V] She'll be out soon though then I can spend all her money on you guys.[:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    She'll be out soon though then I can spend all her money on you guys.[:D]

I like this idea.[:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Surekill I havent had a chance to get that bow on the road I know he must be extited . very busy here thanks for your patitence I will deliver dont worry my word is good.[;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    [8D]OK...He keeps asking,I told him it will be here.
  • Options
    Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Buck your quite the nice guy. Sounds like your almost as nice as me![:D]
    CONGRATS RICK WAY TO GO!!![8D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by surekill
    [8D]OK...He keeps asking,I told him it will be here.
    Im off this week going to find abox and try my best to get it out before wed of this week sorry for the delays ive been burried in work/[;)]
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [/quote]Im off this week going to find abox and try my best to get it out before wed of this week sorry for the delays ive been burried in work/[;)]
    [/quote]

Yea, yea yer just a lazy *[:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by taco413

Im off this week going to find abox and try my best to get it out before wed of this week sorry for the delays ive been burried in work/[;)]
    [/quote]

Yea, yea yer just a lazy *[:D]
    [/quote]Times running short for you uglyboy I'll be out there soon [;)][:D]