In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

This Is Hot!!!

Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
Heard 30 some states had a heat warning/watch.[}:)]
Here's how it was in northern Illinois(my back yard)on monday. Oh with a dewpoint of 74*F.[xx(][:(][:(!]

PICT0015.jpg

Comments

• Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    it melted the jaw off that deer skull[?] holly smokes that's hot!
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    ahhhh yep its here now. beats snow but this is a webit too much.. feel like tomorow 110*f [xx(]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Yea Buckey I heard it was headed east. Your Rhode Island right?

quote:by Suspension, it melted the jaw off that deer skull holly smokes that's hot!
    Melted my nads off too!![V][xx(]
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    They called for 104 around here today but it never got to that, least I don't think it did. I'm ready for snow, but I'm always ready for snow.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Yea RI hot like a dog man. my dogs dont even want to go out I am fortunate enough to have central air a cool69* in my house. [^] drinkin molson goldens 7 down watching the tube[;)][8D] YEA BABY
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    Yea RI hot like a dog man. my dogs dont even want to go out I am fortunate enough to have central air a cool69* in my house. [^] drinkin molson goldens 7 down watching the tube[;)][8D] YEA BABY

Buckey next time spare me the details. I'm stuck at work drinking ice water.[xx(]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Hunter Mag

Buckey next time spare me the details. I'm stuck at work drinking ice water.[xx(]
    It's good not be you at this moment. Our plant was about 115* all day time to chill tommorow will be hotter[xx(]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Hunter Mag

It's good not be you at this moment. Our plant was about 115* all day time to chill tommorow will be hotter[xx(]

Buckey, I work in air cond. but sometimes there's problems to repair outside. Hopefully not tonight. I feel better now.[:p]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Huntermag I se you live in N Illinois I will be driving out from RI to meey my Buds
    the firtweek of NOV can ya be there?? IT would would be great to meet y'all I dont say Ya'll from thr NE it sounds like thie
    WHO wantnsa go huntin letts get in the CA' didga see any De"a today who's hungry DIDYOUEATYET" [:I]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Buckey that sounds great if you guys can put up with me[:D]
    I'm off work from nov. 3-10 for sure but I want to make it till the 18th. Boss has to find someone to fill in for me when I'm gone. I want to get some serious hunting in then. Like out in the field 90% of the time. Plus I go goose hunting too.[:D]
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Looks like its in the shade.

On the beer subject I probably won't be on here Fri. I have a good friend in from Montana and we plan on consuming several barley sodas Thurs. I have some Mojo IPA and Anchor steam summer ale in the fridge cooling right now along with a 30 of the trusty Busch light.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:by Bang, Looks like its in the shade.
    Yea Bang, that's the north side of my shed. I leave the door open on these days cause of the flammables in there gas,propane ect.[xx(]
    A lot nicer here now huh?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250

On the beer subject I probably won't be on here Fri. I have a good friend in from Montana and we plan on consuming several barley sodas Thurs. I have some Mojo IPA and Anchor steam summer ale in the fridge cooling right now along with a 30 of the trusty Busch light.
    NO diss respect Bush light.....

[:0] Hows your head the next day[B)][B)]
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

On the beer subject I probably won't be on here Fri.

So, who cares?[:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I knew you got hammered.... just sent you mail asking if you were alive Too Much BUSH BEER[B)] [:0][:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I'm not at work so I didn't get your mail
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I'm not at work so I didn't get your mail
    yea kinda figured that How ya feeling[xx(]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    better now, went to town had a sandwich and a couple beers with my buddy.