In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

my day

shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
Picture071.jpg

Picture079.jpg

Best part was the free tickets. [:D]

Comments

• Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    see any boobies?[:D]
  • Options
    Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Shoff I've been to Indy many many times. How was the show your tips show???? Did ya get some???? or just drunk????
  • Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Hunter Mag
    Shoff I've been to Indy many many times. How was the show your tips show???? Did ya get some???? or just drunk????

Tips? no i didn't get any jeesh... I didn't drink anything but water, it was 90 degrees. I can just imagine all the people getting sick or waking up this morning with a raging hang over. I drank in the heat once, and probably will never do it again. [xx(] [:D] Sorry bang, no boobies. ;)

We did find the ultimate parking spot though. The race ended at 6 or so and I was back in lafayette by 7:45.

This was my first time at the Brickyard. Decent seats, wish we were a little higher. Would have been able to see the opposite two corners. Thats turn 1 in the picture. There was a lot of action in turn 1 and in the short shoot. I should have took more pictures. But for free tickets from a want to be supplier, I can't beat that. Now should I really purchase our metal from this guy???