In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Rockin baby

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
I gained access to 164 acres to hunt. Not as close to home as I'd like but I can't pass it up.

Comments

• Options
    Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Where at Bang? Been scouting there yet? Details bud? Don't just leave us hanging??
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Yea buddy old pal good friend[:D][:D][:D][;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Hunter Mag
    Where at Bang? Been scouting there yet? Details bud? Don't just leave us hanging??

Nope I aint talkin' [:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    quote:Originally posted by Hunter Mag

Nope I aint talkin' [:D]

Come on now Bang[:)]my good friend. Oh I think I forgot to tell you I'm buying all the beer and food. Please(can't believe I just said that)[xx(]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    All ther beer and food?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    All ther beer and food?

Just for one day though? I've heard you can put em down. But if it's Bush beer I'm not joining ya.[:D][:D]
    BLW these details better be good..............some velvet pics too.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have no pics. its in Clark Co. I was just given permission on Sat. I will be going soon to check it out. there are 2 people that hunt there now but they only shotgun hunt so they are only out there 2 weekends a year. Well maybe 3 now. But I can deal with that.
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    Well, I saw a huge 8 point under my stand this weekend. When I say huge, I mean this dude had brow tines that looked over 9 inches long.

Also, my buddy that hunts in So Il w/ me saw 7 bucks on our land, and the smallest was a 10pt. He said the biggest one was "poo in your pants" big. state record book kind of deer.

Yeah...I've got the fever. How many more days, bang?

Ben
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben
    Well, I saw a huge 8 point under my stand this weekend. When I say huge, I mean this dude had brow tines that looked over 9 inches long.

Also, my buddy that hunts in So Il w/ me saw 7 bucks on our land, and the smallest was a 10pt. He said the biggest one was "poo in your pants" big. state record book kind of deer.

Yeah...I've got the fever. How many more days, bang?

Ben
    [?][?] Posted - 07/31/2006 : 2:20:36 PM

I still don't get how you can get excited to go bowhunting when it's a bagillion degrees out side with infinite humidity.

FISHERMANBen See Ben be carfull[:0][B)][:D][:D] gotcha[;)]
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    See Ben be carfull[:0][B)][:D][:D] gotcha[;)]

yeah I know...it's the Buckfever. It truly is a sickness.

Ben
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have no pics. its in Clark Co. I was just given permission on Sat. I will be going soon to check it out. there are 2 people that hunt there now but they only shotgun hunt so they are only out there 2 weekends a year. Well maybe 3 now. But I can deal with that.

Bang that's a good start...........the beers getting cold.[:D][:p]