In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

I have to say it again

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
Thanks taco. that black gold photochromatic sight is bad *. I was shooting last night after sunset and the pins were bright as high noon. This will definately give me some more time in the woods.

Comments

• buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    Thanks taco. that black gold photochromatic sight is bad *. I was shooting last night after sunset and the pins were bright as high noon. This will definately give me some more time in the woods.
    Bang my sight is pretty bright at dark the problem I had, I was hunting in New Jersey here comes this big fat doe 15 20 yards I drew on her looked through the peep and all I could see was the pin I could not see the deer. [:I] Shamed to say I thought I was close enough so I let the arrow fly almost hit her fron hoof she jumped about 2feet stayed right there. Oh what the heck I'll try again same thing. emptied my quiver. [V]Got scolded and chewed apart buy some friends.[:(] they were right though[:I]
    Ok Im done heres my question your telling me you can see the target beyond the pin good. what color is the target white because on that deer I could see the pin so well but not the animal??? after that was the mag light stablizer design. cabelas and bass pro refused my invention saying it was un ethical [:0] Can you believe that[?]
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Well I'll have to see this season but with my Q2 my pins would be dead before dark and the red one just sucked anyway. I had the problem your speakin of also one time. I have a huge peep now with super bright but much smaller pins than the Q2 had. The peep I have in now the guy at the shop I got it at said it was more for senior shooters with bad eye sight. You can almost stick a pencil threw it. I'll have to try, it may fit threw fine. I think, and I may be wrong, but I think the small bright pin and the huge peep will help eliminate that problem. Only time will tell I guess.
    edited November -1
    Yea my peep is also very large like yours almost can fit a pencil through. I sill can oly hunt till late dusk because I can see my pins but when you draw and look through peep all you can see is the pin nothing beyond. try it just draw your bow tonite and look through the peep and see if you would be able to see target. very difficult
    edited November -1
    It was pretty dark when I quit shooting last night. I was still able to see the target when I quit.
  • dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I had the same problem last year. I had a nice 9 pt at about 8 yards, but couldn't see my pin. I let down and turned on a pin light and then that was all I could see. I let him walk thinking he would be back, but that was the last time I saw him. Oh well.
    edited November -1
    It was pretty dark when I quit shooting last night. I was still able to see the target when I quit.
    bang let me know tomorrow because if it does work I will buy one yesterday because after sitting all day I like to squeek every last minuite out of dusk.[;)] Bang which model do you have dusk devil?????
    edited November -1
    Of the peep you mean?
    edited November -1
    Of the peep you mean?
    No dope addict[:D] what model black gold there are about 6 photocromatic models
    edited November -1
    I was gonna say flash point but it may be the radiant cause i have the small pins.
    edited November -1
    I was gonna say flash point but it may be the radiant cause i have the small pins.

Check and let me know.[;)] Thanks
  • gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Try a hind sight and you wont have to worry about all that stuff.
    edited November -1
    gagirl he tried hind sight and if you look at the pix at the bottom of this post?? well you can see what happened[:D][:D] sorry bang
    edited November -1
    I tried her hind side she said it hurt to much
    edited November -1

I must have slept whrough that part.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gagirl

I doubt that[:0][:D][:D]
    edited November -1

I didn't mean you goof. Buuut........
    edited November -1

I didden' t mean me either i meant I doubt if she slept through that part>>>> being the little tuna fish you are[:0][:D][:D]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy

I didden' t mean me either i meant I doubt if she slept through that part>>>> being the little tuna fish you are[:0][:D][:D]

I am scared to ask how you know this...
    edited November -1
    buckey, taco said my pins are .019 in size.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy

I am scared to ask how you know this...
    I heard you from here[:0][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D] Bang bang bang bang no I mean stop[:0][:I][:D]