In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Great deal if someone is looking for one...

dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
I just heard of a great deal on a Switchback. 2 of them to be exact. $599 ea for NIB switchbacks.

Comments

• shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    thats not really a good deal....deal, maybe a good deal would be something like 400
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You can get a new XT at the shop I go to for $639.00, but the switchback is still 600 bucks there.
  • dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They are a lot cheaper there... $789 here for the XT.
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dcso3009
    They are a lot cheaper there... $789 here for the XT.
    I paid 720 you say switch back is it the XT[?]
    edited November -1
    These are '05 switchbacks (no xt)60 lb limbs. One is a 29" and one 30" draw. There is also a conquest, a legacy, and an fx, all new in box. Just dated bows the dealer is trying to move.
    edited November -1
    These are '05 switchbacks (no xt)60 lb limbs. One is a 29" and one 30" draw. There is also a conquest, a legacy, and an fx, all new in box. Just dated bows the dealer is trying to move.
    not a good deal
    edited November -1
    Buucky
    I hate to hear how high the prices are here! That is almost $150 off what the new ones are going for! Just sucks paying more for the same product. Maybe I should have said good deal for here...
    edited November -1
    Buucky
    I hate to hear how high the prices are here! That is almost $150 off what the new ones are going for! Just sucks paying more for the same product. Maybe I should have said good deal for here...
    Have taco or one of the guy's give you the name of where they buy from and have it shipped heck even with shipping cost your gonna save a ton. If the stores in my area get outragous and rip me off I buy from internet.[;)] keep paying the price they will keep raising them let that dealers bow sit on his shelf he will lower his price rather quickly[;)]