In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Having a hard time working this morning.

shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
[xx(]

I don't have a big list for today, but ugh.

Comments

• bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Me too. I am working with a very attractive young lady(were good friends though). going to lunch with her and her friend at a nice establishment that has a killer menu. I'm hungry and don't feel like working.
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    Me too. I am working with a very attractive young lady(were good friends though). going to lunch with her and her friend at a nice establishment that has a killer menu. I'm hungry and don't feel like working.
    CAN I HAVE THE FRIEND. PLEASE[:I][:p]
    edited November -1
    Shes married to a local radio DJ. But she is a cutie too.
    edited November -1
    thanks you just ruined my day.....
  • shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    and now i just learned the process i been working on for a whole week is shot in the whole because of expensive tooling. [xx(] damn solid carbide prices. If anyone knows anything about indexable mills, give me a ring cause i need something.
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1

Lesbians huh? [:p]

Are they vegetarians, or do you think they'd like some meat in their sandwich?

Ben
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben

Lesbians huh? [:p] [:D][:D]

Ben
    [:D][:D]LMAO "meat in their sandwich"[:D][:D]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben

Lesbians huh? [:p]

Ben

I'll ask'em for ya, we're headed out to cheifs for lunch. taco I'll let you know if the other one is there. [:p][:D]
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    I'll ask'em for ya, we're headed out to cheifs for lunch. taco I'll let you know if the other one is there. [:p][:D]

Okay, but don't word it like that. Tell them that you know this gentleman that supports the Lesbian Coalition, and lesbians' rights to marry. He's been conducting interviews and surveys for a project that he is working on that will hopefully further affirm lesbians' "so called guaranteed constitutional rights", and he wonders if they would like to get naked with him.

Ben
  • thunderstick82thunderstick82 Member Posts: 221 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sounds legit to me. Interviews and surveys are nice but a photo shoot would be much more productive for their cause.[}:)][:D]