In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Scouting,,,,

gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
anyone else been out yet? David and I just got back. Went into another area that we have not hunted. OMG!!! THE TRACKS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!! We walked up one and saw some HUGE Hog tracks too. I know where I will be in 34 Days!!!!!! Hope everyone is doing well this weekend!!!!

Comments

• Options
    PSFD DONKEYPSFD DONKEY Member Posts: 771 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Putting trail cam out in my woods today, sure wish I could afford a digital one.
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    To early here the pattern will change by Oct 1st. shot a whole bunch today... abd bought a light weigt bugtamer leafy suit. [;)]
  • Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I probably will next week sometime when I go to Ohio. I have to find a new spot for a stand due to some people trying to get rid of hogs where I normally hunt.
  • Options
    Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    gagirl, Does Georgias hunting season open sept. 10th? Your lucky!![:)]
    Was going to go camping a couple weeks ago and scout in one of my favorite spots but that weekend was 98*F so we didn't go. Probably go next week. I'm off work then.[:D][:p]
  • Options
    thunderstick82thunderstick82 Member Posts: 221 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Was gonna go sat afternoon but by bud from arizona showed up with a case of beer and a potato gun and so I never got around to it.
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by thunderstick82
    Was gonna go sat afternoon but by bud from arizona showed up with a case of beer and a potato gun and so I never got around to it.

Now that sounds like a good time. Wheres the pics?
  • Options
    thunderstick82thunderstick82 Member Posts: 221 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wish i had some bang. My wife hides the camera when my friends come over. There's been more than one occasion were she's taken it to work to shown her lady friends some pics and unexpectantly happened across a few of my "party pics" that [:I]embarassed[:I] her to say the least. Try to sneek is out this weekend though. My buds and i are goin to an old camp site we used to party at in high school. It's about to be bulldozed and turned into a subdivision so we thought we'd have a memorial fishing trip/camping trip/party. I'll post pics if i have any brain cells left[xx(]
  • Options
    KrisWKrisW Member Posts: 633 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    already have a few cameras and feeders out. Been looking around some different places also.
  • Options
    zr700zr700 Member Posts: 2,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Were going out on sunday morning