In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

is this Bull Snot

headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
A guy at the bow shop told me I needed new limb savers. he said they only last about a year before they go bad any truth to this. Its not like the hoyt needs to be any quiter but every little bit helps

Comments

• Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I put new ones on my bow this spring. There really was a noticable difference.
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Apparantly not snot hears waht limbsaver has to say . and I gcan see this reducing the effectiveness arter lots of shots. FAQDid you guys know that string leaches are only designed to last long enough to tune your bow then hunt maybe 30 shots then will break. sims says this they are not designed as perminant string scilencers. I thought they were Our String Leechesr are made from our proprietary NAVCOMT (Noise and Vibration Control Material), which is the best material on the market to silence your bow and stop string oscilation. It is a pliable material, however, and it will wear down and break. Although many target archers enjoy the effects of our String Leechesr, they were primarily designed for the hunt and are not expected to last longer than needed to tune your bow and take down your trophy animal. For more information on the LimbSaverr String Leechr, read our technical article, "The Who, What, Why of String Leechesr" by our tech support guru OK FAQ from sims site NOTE: Replace when worn.
    Remember to replace your LimbSaversr when they are worn. This is when the mushroom is tearing away from the stem. The longevity of the LimbSaverr may vary depending upon how many times you shoot your bow and a variety of other conditions. Our special shock absorbent NAVCOMr (Noise and Vibration Material) is the best on the market.