In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

I need

gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
A couple addresses... you know who you are.. I have things to ship you.... I have lost all 3... dont ask me been one he** of a week.... anyway... send em to my aol account and I will get packages out tomorrow.

its all about pucks and bucks
batman_logo_30_2.jpg

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    A really big drink!!!! last several weeks have been running non-stop! I even missed the beach music festival...[:(] Had no idea that this months is already 1/2 over. In a pissy mood cause 9 yrs ago today my brother died. (Police Assisted Suicide) the cop, long story but we dated for over 3 years, called like he always does on this date, but of course it was during the 2 minutes David was around. Jeeze so now I am in trouble about that(they hate eachother since David kinda 'stole' me)....on vent over...Someone buy me a beer!!!!!!
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dear if you were closer i'd buy you a few beers.
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    I would have a few and read it again. TELL THE COP do not call men are jelious creatures.
  • Options
    Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,197 ******
    edited November -1
    Beer sent and a couple of Absolute Citrons and lemonades on ice.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    I would have a few and read it again. TELL THE COP do not call men are jelious creatures.

Cant/Wont do that. My brother shot him too. My family's support is what kept him sane. Besides have known the guy 20+ years.

Would be like me telling David he cant buy stuff at our local hardware store just becuse he went out with the woman who owns it.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gagirl
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    Oh geez sorry to hear all this I thought maye he just had the hots for ya .. one day at the time it will pass. best wishes

Cant/Wont do that. My brother shot him too. My family's support is what kept him sane. Besides have known the guy 20+ years.

Would be like me telling David he cant buy stuff at our local hardware store just becuse he went out with the woman who owns it.
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    drinks on the way.

chin up sweetheart! If it makes you feel any better taco and I talked about you yesterday. Maybe comin to see you sometime in the not so distant future. We'll buy you those rounds then.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    drinks on the way.

chin up sweetheart! If it makes you feel any better taco and I talked about you yesterday. Maybe comin to see you sometime in the not so distant future. We'll buy you those rounds then.

You are just comming because there is a strip club within a mile of my house...
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    there is a strip club within a mile of my house...

Regulators! Mount up!!!

Ben
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben

Regulators! Mount up!!!

Ben
    Forget it ben they are not fat[:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Regulators! Mount up!!!

Ben

YEE HAWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Sorry found out last night at the County Comm. meeting that the strip club is on the way out for a new subdivision.... sorry guys!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Sorry found out last night at the County Comm. meeting that the strip club is on the way out for a new subdivision.... sorry guys!
    Ben I heard there are still a few heffers floating around. You in[:D][:D][:D] hey man just razzing ya hope it dosent upset you if it does . I wont stop. Yes I will[;)]
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    I don't get mad, buckey. I relish at the opportunity to get even!

Ben
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I don't get mad, buckey. I relish at the opportunity to get even!

Ben
    well it won't be long and I'll be out there so. think of somthin good. are you going to be around when I'm there 1st two weeks of Nov.
  • Options
    Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Gagirl, its not closed yet is it?[}:)]
    Do you live right by the ocean?[8D]