In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Scouting

Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
Just got back from Lowden Miller state park. http://www.dnr.state.il.us/lands/Landmgt/PARKS/sitemaps/lowden.gif
Didn't see any deer but found lots of trails and way too many places to setup a treestand[?][?]
Saw 8-10 turkeys crossing the path 50' in front of me. Half of them went left and half went right. I disrupted them crossing the path. Took a pick of 2-3 of them but don't have my USB cord with[:(]
I'll post the pic late friday or early friday night.[:(!]
BTW it's miller time.[:p] chow.

Comments

• Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    mag got a photo of this guy the other night go to the thred look what I found. there are more photos

Picture065.jpg
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Little dinky Rhode Island deer.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    Little dinky Rhode Island deer.
    compared to Illinois yep your right. except for this guy I would shoot him.[;)] Night Johnboy
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I was teasin man, he looks to be a nice bodied deer aside from the nice head gear.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Buckey that's one nice shooter!!! WOW!!![8D][:p]
    Here's the pic of the turkeys. It didn't turn out as good as I had hoped. You can see one pretty good but it's hard to see the other 2-3 of them. There's two on the right and one more lower right. Then another in the middle in the brush.

PICT0024.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Hunter Mag
    Buckey that's one nice shooter!!! WOW!!![8D][:p]
    Here's the pic of the turkeys. It didn't turn out as good as I had hoped. You can see one pretty good but it's hard to see the other 2-3 of them. There's two on the right and one more lower right. Then another in the middle in the brush.

PICT0024.jpg
    Mag I would be a crappy turkey hunter cause I can't find JACK in your picture??
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:by Buckey, Mag I would be a crappy turkey hunter cause I can't find JACK in your picture??
    Buckey, the pic isn't that great cause I was in a hurry getting the camera out. Those gobblers caught me off guard. My camera was still in the case when I saw them.
    Anyway look at the center of the pic about 3/4 over from the left. The grey gobbler is right there. I have to admit it's easier for me cause I know where they were when I took the pic.[;)]