In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Surekill

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
Hey man hows your buddy doing with the reflex I sent? hope he is doing well. Also thanks for being so quick sending the money order for shipping....

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    In another thread ya mistakenly ask what bow I got. Well my new one came today so now I have 3. Outback, Icon, and the new Apex7, so the Icon will probably go bye bye. No need to have 2 3-D bows, or is there?[:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    he only has a parker ultra lite left.. I shot it its actually a pretty nice bow. he has a legacy wont part with it and a Outback wont part with it ... let me know on the parker..
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I can get a new set of limbs for $150.00 from my dealer.
  • Options
    surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He likes it alot. He had it set to shot fish, so I told him deer season not that far off and best get it set up.[:D]
    YW on the money[;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by surekill
    He likes it alot. He had it set to shot fish, so I told him deer season not that far off and best get it set up.[:D]
    YW on the money[;)]
    Awsome man. Hope it helps him out. Sorry shippng was so much it was out of my control. Again your a stand up guy for sending the shipping money so quick. I wish you all the best this season,[8D]Surekill will kill. your a good friend to this guy. I hope he knows and appriciates your generosity.
  • Options
    surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [:D][:D]
    I hope SUREKILL will kill....I'm in a deer hunting contest on
    Mathews forum,25 teams of 9 guys from all over the US and Canada.
    It's just for bragging rights on there going to be very. [8D]

He switch it over last night shooting better good with it.
    He really wants a MATHEWS he had a Parker Pro Mag.