In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

hoyt vs Mathews not what you think

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
Lets have a real hunting competition hoyt vs mathews . need to see pix of bow kill[;)]

Comments

• headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    My kill with the hoyt was so small I didnt want any evidence of it last year
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by headzilla97
    My kill with the hoyt was so small I didnt want any evidence of it last year
    that was last year. whole new game [;)][;)]
  • surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This year's season? [8D]Sounds like fun.
  • shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    sounds like fun, someone should sticky
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    sounds good to me
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by EhlerDave
    I feel left out. Can I play with my PSE...

Now no rude comments on that the wife just started laughing and walked away.[:I]
    as lond as you do it in the bathroom with the door locked.

how about you be the judge / moderator of the contest come up with requirements sise or number of deer different catigories for winners perhaps we can even give prises in each catigory I thing it would be a blast. now put your pee pee away and get busy Dave you got work to do
    edited November -1
    buckey you have some what of an unfair advantage because you will have the chance to shoot more deer. If I am lucky, I would be able to get two, but most likely I will be limited to one.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shoff14
    buckey you have some what of an unfair advantage because you will have the chance to shoot more deer. If I am lucky, I would be able to get two, but most likely I will be limited to one.
    well its unfair hust cause you shoot a hoyt and I shoot a mathews.[:D][:D] Just kidding. why are you so limited to how many deer you can kill. and how is it I have an advantage because I am willing to travel.//// we can make it fair by teams or largest doe, best rack, heaviest buck, uglyest, deer, lets just have fun... [;)]
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Last 2 years I have taken 5 each season for a total of 10. I hope to beat that this season. Look out doe population.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    Last 2 years I have taken 5 each season for a total of 10. I hope to beat that this season. Look out doe population.
    Me and bang [black]team bang A buck[/black]
    edited November -1
    Ok I like it. Hows everyone else feel? 2 person teams, bow kill only, must post a pic to score, 50 pts for does, score bucks here http://www.luckybuck.org/index8824.html

Should we limit the number you can enter? 2 per team member/ 1 buck 1 doe? What do you all think? lets get some input.

Hey buckey you should change the title of the thread to deer contest or something.
    edited November -1

Should we limit the number you can enter? 2 per team member/ 1 buck 1 doe? What do you all think? lets get some input.

I like that idea, only you get one chance to post a buck. If you shoot one later in the season that is larger you are out of luck.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shoff14

I like that idea, only you get one chance to post a buck. If you shoot one later in the season that is larger you are out of luck.

I like it.