In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

who got a doe permit

headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
I just won the lottery one of about 1500 people in my area to get one, its will be used most likely for gun season but I know have a chance to get 4 deer this year.

Who else got one?

Comments

• Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    For gun season I got Either sex and doe permits
  • Options
    hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i have some doe permits [;)]
  • Options
    dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Minnesota All-season tag this year gets you 1 either sex, and 2 doe tags. I can get up to 3 more bonus tags for $14 each. Then there is Wisconsin... I think this year it is one either sex, and one doe, plus as many as you can stand bonus tags at $20 each. We will see.
  • Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dcso3009
    Minnesota All-season tag this year gets you 1 either sex, and 2 doe tags. I can get up to 3 more bonus tags for $14 each. Then there is Wisconsin... I think this year it is one either sex, and one doe, plus as many as you can stand bonus tags at $20 each. We will see.

So basically wisconsin you can shoot unlimited does? Thats just crazy.
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shoff14
    quote:Originally posted by dcso3009

So basically wisconsin you can shoot unlimited does? Thats just crazy.

Same here for archery, just go to walmart and buy the tags you can shoot as many doe as you want.
  • Options
    thunderstick82thunderstick82 Member Posts: 221 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    In GA, you have 10 doe tags and two bucks tags(one of which has to have at least 4 points on one side) or you can use your buck tags for does
  • Options
    hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    Same here for archery, just go to walmart and buy the tags you can shoot as many doe as you want.

same here, except you can buy unlimited doe tags for archery, ML and general firearms. the tags are $6.25 each.
  • Options
    ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Same as Bang, 1 antlerless and 1 either for gun