In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

thanks

headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
thanks for the info on fixing my sight I shot very well in my league and it carried home to shooting 3-D. I cant aim at the same spot or I wo;; robin hood them

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Hey,

I wanted to thank bang250 and buckeyboy for their help steering me toward my purchase of a Mathews Drenalin. I read Bucky's post comparing the Dren to the XFORCE and was able to use it as a good reference tool in my decision making process. I went and shot the Dren and had no more questions at that point. I wanted to thank you both for steering me straight. I bought, what I believe to be, is the nicest bow out there....or at least the nicest bow that I've ever owned.

Thanks guys.

Dren Boy
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have a better way of making you a better shot. Buy a Mathews[:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    no joke next year when its new bow time i will try one for poops and giggles, prolly wont buy one but the thought will be there
  • Options
    edited November -1
    ps if anyone needs a snake killed with a bow i got one at 20 yards tonight on the video screeen seems if you hit them anywheres its a bull eye
  • Options
    dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:taco413 Posted - 08/28/2006 : 9:26:27 PM
    I have a better way of making you a better shot. Buy a Mathews
    Yeah... spending that much will take a little lean out of you. Wallet is not so heavy in one pocket!