In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

My job update!

Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
Thought I'd pass it along that I hope to be on here a little more this fall. I've started my law enforcement academy. That means that I'm on days Mon thru Fri until December.... DARN That's deer season!![:D] Job is still going good and I've had some interesting stories and minor arrests. Nothing big so far. We did stop a pair of FINE [:p] looking ladies in a reed BMW for speeding. They were on their way home after partying and (in their words) "shopping for s e x toys" for one of their boyfriends. [:0][:0][:0] Atleast she didn't show them to me!!! Anywho, I hope to be on here a little more again!!! Glad to see we got some new names on here also!

Comments

• Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Slash0311
    Thought I'd pass it along that I hope to be on here a little more this fall. I've started my law enforcement academy. That means that I'm on days Mon thru Fri until December.... DARN That's deer season!![:D] Job is still going good and I've had some interesting stories and minor arrests. Nothing big so far. We did stop a pair of FINE [:p] looking ladies in a reed BMW for speeding. They were on their way home after partying and (in their words) "shopping for s e x toys" for one of their boyfriends. [:0][:0][:0] Atleast she didn't show them to me!!! Anywho, I hope to be on here a little more again!!! Glad to see we got some new names on here also!
    sounds like a dangerous job Slash[;)]
  • Options
    hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    hey slash, good to hear your job is going well. i've been AWOL for a few months and hadn't heard anything.

did they give you your bullet yet? [:o)]
  • Options
    Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They only gave me one....... BOX for now... I can't figure out how they found out I was THAT bad of a shot!!![?][:D]
  • Options
    surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Slash0311
    They only gave me one....... BOX for now... I can't figure out how they found out I was THAT bad of a shot!!![?][:D]

Anyone that shoots a hoyt NOT TO HARD to know that.[B)]