In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

labor day

ladyhunterladyhunter Member Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
hope everyones labor day was better than mine went fishing boat quit on me got invaded by ants in the camper but on the bright side caught plenty of bream and got a little rest

Comments

• Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Mine wasn't to bad, i worked on my garage a little, did a little family time and shot dove with some freinds. Shot 17 Sun. evening, 49 Mon. morning and then I shot just 6 more yesterday evening in the 45 min that I sat out there.
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Satin the stand I put up trying to see that buck I posted in the pix. I stayed from 5:00 till dark only saw a red fox and a turkey. Hope nobody messed with him I wont go in again till I spot him from the road.
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    I did my annual party-barge gig. It was fun. I got to see a lot of my closest friends that I only get to see a couple of times a year.

As an added bonus, I met a girl. A hot one....smokin'!

Ben
  • Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben
    I did my annual party-barge gig. It was fun. I got to see a lot of my closest friends that I only get to see a couple of times a year.

As an added bonus, I met a girl. A hot one....smokin'!

Ben

Your post is useless without pics! [:D]
  • Options
    Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,199 ******
    edited November -1
    We had a good one. Shot some dove, geese and my son got his first squirell yesterday with his .17HMR. Have to fire up the grill Sun.