In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Davis Shooting

FANNINFANNIN Member Posts: 177 ✭✭✭
Any luck out there yet? If I remember correctly, you got to start on the first. So Partner....any big ones you've seen. I don't get to start till the 15th, But will be going M.L. hunting on that weekend in Kansas, so that won't count.

Comments

• Options
    davis shootingdavis shooting Member Posts: 85 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nothing yet.seen a couple 120 to 130 bucks. but im after 140 to 150 that i have on trail camera.so nothing will be taken in that area until he is gone
  • Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by davis shooting
    Nothing yet.seen a couple 120 to 130 bucks. but im after 140 to 150 that i have on trail camera.so nothing will be taken in that area until he is gone

oh please [xx(][xx(][V]
  • Options
    FANNINFANNIN Member Posts: 177 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Now THAT'S my partner for ya.....ya'll better be scared, Shooting/FANNIN is gonna walk away with it.....(not sure if I like that name?)

Anyway....keep up the good work.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    whats the oh please for.i still have 3 states to hunt in[8D][}:)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    whats the oh please for.i still have 3 states to hunt in[8D][}:)]

yeah, but your telling me that if a 120 buck walked 10 feet away you wouldn't put an arrow in him? [:D] I wouldn't think twice.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    you wouldnt think twice,knowing that a better buck is in the area.and you still have 3 month to hunt.i ask why you wouldnt waite.knowing that this area isnt hunted hard and only two other people hunt this piece.yes in dec i will put a arrow in the first 120 that i see but not in sept.good luck[:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    you wouldnt think twice,knowing that a better buck is in the area.and you still have 3 month to hunt.i ask why you wouldnt waite.knowing that this area isnt hunted hard and only two other people hunt this piece.yes in dec i will put a arrow in the first 120 that i see but not in sept.good luck[:D]

your just lucky you get to hunt in september. ;) I probably won't get to hunt untill the 12th of oct., then it will only be two times, then I might get to hunt sometime in novemeber, then over thanksgiving, and then maybe after christmas.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    come to ny or nj and i will take you anytime[:p]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    come to ny or nj and i will take you anytime[:p]

lol, i only wish this college student that is getting married in a month had money to do that.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    save the money,dont get married go hunting.you will have a better time
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    save the money,dont get married go hunting.you will have a better time

Roger that!!! And it won't cost as much in the long run[:D]