In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

One day offer for the IL hunt!

Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
Seeing as how it seems that all of the alcoholics are going to be hunting in IL sometime in November, I will offer my services of being a "designated packer" (but not of fudge![:0]) on one day. I don't have the green to drop for a non-res tag but might come over and drop by the camp and if necessary, locate any downed deer and help pack them out since I would probably be the only sober person there![:D] This offer also might include being the "designated camp finder", "designated keg finder" or would even help find a misplaced bow when you're too drunk to remember where you set it. (which would probably be up in the tree on the hook where you hunted last!) Just need the dates and locations![:D][:D][:D]

Offer subject to change if I haven't gotten my buck for Indiana before this date![:D]

Comments

• Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Your a trip dude. the oly thing I may need you for is to pull the boy's off of me .[:D][:D] hey man I would welcome that.[:D][:D]All S^$#$ aside come out hunting is all about the comeodary not the kill.....IF I get one fine if I don't tht's cool too., more important I.ll get to slap your silly * in person[;)] Just kidding would love to meet you in person slash.[B)][:D][:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:more important I.ll get to slap your silly * in person

OOPS~!!! I quoted the wrong line![}:)][:D] yeah right![}:)][:o)][:D]

quote:Just kidding would love to meet you in person slash

EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING TOO!!! I'd love to meet me... err I mean you guys[:D] too!!!
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    No drunk hunting goin on. it'll be drinkin after the hunt. although I do appreciate the offer. I may act intoxicated just so you drag the deer out for me[:D]. I'm thinkin' sometime between the 3-6 is when we should all meet up at Gibbys for the best burger in the states and some malt based muscle relaxers or wobble pops, whatever you want to call'em. We can work out an exact date when it gets closer but thats my thoughts.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thank god it will only be one day with you[:D][:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    Who me?
    No the hoyt toting faggit. [:D][:D] that was ano brainer[;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    Who me?
    No the hoyt toting faggit. [:D][:D] that was ano brainer[;)]

somedays I have a no brainer[:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:somedays I have a no brainer

Yeah, the day you bought a mathews!!!![:D]

quote:buckeyboy Posted - 09/08/2006 : 10:29:42 AM

quote:
    Originally posted by bang250

Who me?

No the hoyt toting faggit. that was ano brainer

You sure you didn't mean a no "*"[?][?][?] Plus, you know that it's ALWAYS the one that calls everyone else a derogatory name to try and hide their OWN TRUE "life-style" choice!!![:D][:D][:o)]