In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

ITS FRIIIDAAAYY!!!

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
Come on post up! 15 days til season here, highs in the 50s next week. been shootin, going to hang some stands sat. and drink some wobble pop I'm ready!!!

Comments

• Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    I'll be out tomorrow hanging some more stands.. haven't seen that deer again yet may see if he is there tonite. it's going to be 80 degrees here Sunday.
  • Options
    hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    Come on post up! 15 days til season here, highs in the 50s next week. been shootin, going to hang some stands sat. and drink some wobble pop I'm ready!!!

i'm going out of town this weekend, so nothing fun for me. ya'll have fun.
  • Options
    Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,196 ******
    edited November -1
    These cool mornings are driving me crazy. Can't wait for the 1st.
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Chief Shaway
    Yea till ya get all sweated half way up the tree ##%#$$#^%$@#%#@##^$$$% shoula stayed in bed3$#$%##$##[:D][:D]
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    buckethead[^]

Ben
  • Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Having breakfast with mom and dad tomorrow before they head to Germany. So no hunting in the am. Will hunt in the afternoon then will be out at the club on Sunday doing some mowing and setting up a stand and some stuff out there....

Right noew sitting in a parking lot in my truck since my last appt stood me up. Waiting for a friend to get off so we can have a few drinks since David is working a double at the FD....I see touble...
  • Options
    Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,196 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    quote:Originally posted by Chief Shaway
    Yea till ya get all sweated half way up the tree ##%#$$#^%$@#%#@##^$$$% shoula stayed in bed3$#$%##$##[:D][:D]

The wife is there. She is not in the tree.[:D]
  • Options
    Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yea here at work. Been off all week though. Time to fill out a vacation request for some time off in oct&nov.[:p][:p]
  • Options
    PSFD DONKEYPSFD DONKEY Member Posts: 771 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Deer season starts tomorrow, I will be up in a tree by 5 AM
  • Options
    dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yep season starts tomorrow here too. I will be sitting in the office. Have to work day shift 6-6 all weekend. I will be in the tree Monday, and Tuesday.
  • Options
    ladyhunterladyhunter Member Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    waiting on oct the 15th here going next weekend to plant and hang my stands guess i will go ahead and take my feeders up then or the next weekend good luck all that gets to hunt now
  • Options
    thebassmasterthebassmaster Member Posts: 6 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    ya i know how yall are feeling... Our season starts on the 30th and i got the erge to left an arrow fly!!! I just bought a new pop up blind a couple of weeks age.
  • Options
    dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:dcso3009 Posted

Yep season starts tomorrow here too. I will be sitting in the office. Have to work day shift 6-6 all weekend. I will be in the tree Monday, and Tuesday.

Update... Rain, wind out of the south at 25 MPH, What a nice day to site in a tree... NOT. Maybe is is not so bad to be at work
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben
    buckethead[^]

Ben

I thought that was next weekend?[?]