In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

carbon arrows?

songdogsongdog Member Posts: 355 ✭✭✭
If you shoot carbons, what brand and what price are you paying for the arrows fully equiped, if you do not mind reveiling? I shoot beaman 400 with 85 grain tips. my only problem is that the arrows are $10 a piece. Then when you put a broadhead on the arrow they are around $15. I need something that flies just like the beamans but that costs alot less. They will be more for varmint hunting and squirrels and rabbits.songdog

Comments

• Options
    bowcopbowcop Member Posts: 8 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Songdog,I have a friend that bought the Cabelas brand of the bemans and he likes them. Might try those?
  • Options
    rg666rg666 Member Posts: 395 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ditto what Bowcop say's. Cabelas brand fly well. It also may be worth it to get the fletching equipment you need and make your own. Cabelas sells the bare shafts & other stuff you need. It's not hard to do and its fun to try different kinds of fletching to see what you like the best. I love 4 inch shield cuts with a left helical. Good luck!! RG