In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Wanting to get info on working on bows

bigbearbigbear Member Posts: 9 ✭✭
My friend and I were thinking of opening up a bow shop and we were wondering where if any place we can go get some sort of training for bow repair and general knowledge???????
Live free or die fighting!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Big TimberBig Timber Member Posts: 103 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would get a hold of Bow manufacturers like hoyt or matthews. They should head you in the right direction. They might have their own sort of schooling for this. Give this a try and if they don't help you then call your local pro-shop.BT
  • Options
    bigbearbigbear Member Posts: 9 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was thinking of gettin a hold of a dealer but does it matter which one? And as for my local pro shop your chattin with him!!!hahahah that is why we want to open a shop up!!!!!
  • Options
    gunrunrgunrunr Member Posts: 30 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    PSE offers a dealer school you can go to
  • Options
    rg666rg666 Member Posts: 395 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You may want to consider working part time at an existing place to get a good working knowledge of what you're getting into. You sure don't want to dedicate all the effort required then find out you hate it. RG