In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

good practice arrows

azzeaterazzeater Member Posts: 187 ✭✭✭
where can i get some? I live out of town so i just been getting them at wal-mart for $5.50 a piece. My buddy said they are too cheap but never looked at them. Are these o.k. to practice with?

hey all!

Comments

• Options
    COONASSCOONASS Member Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What are they made of????????? What size are they?????? You should pratice with the same size arrows you hunt with...... you know like the bullets you gun hunt with....Always Always Always hunt with BRAND NEW broadheads.....

coonass

We Live in a World of Give And Take, But A Lot Of People Won't Give What it Takes.
  • Options
    azzeaterazzeater Member Posts: 187 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    How do i pick a size that's right for me? i tried some short ones and long ones but did not pay attention. What material should they be??

hey all!
  • Options
    COONASSCOONASS Member Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    *,,,,,,,You need to hook up with someone that bow hunts....You sound like a beginner....that's great......You can read only so much, you really need some hands on....................

Look at these sites:
    www.eastonarchery.com
    www.hoytusa.com
    www.beman.com
    www.pse-archery.com

Think of your arrows as bullets for your gun..........your at the range say 300 yd. Someone hands you three bullets
    1. the lightest possible
    2. the heavest possible
    3. the one you always shoot

not knowing this how you will score on the target

good luck
    coonass

We Live in a World of Give And Take, But A Lot Of People Won't Give What it Takes.

Edited by - COONASS on 06/10/2002 20:42:58