In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

What Crossbow To Buy?

gunpaqgunpaq Member Posts: 4,607 ✭✭
Want get back into bow hunting again. Have a disabled permit for PA due to partial use of left side from auto accident injuries 5 years ago. What is a good medium priced,long life, and dependable crossbow for whitetail deer hunting? Looking for advice and suggestions prior to spending the money. Thanks.

Pack slow, fall stable, pull high, hit dead center.

Comments

• Options
    predator_hunterpredator_hunter Member Posts: 32 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    HI hope i can help well i have shot the Horton crossbow the yukon sl and my dad has one it shots good and they dont cost alot i think my dad paid 249.00 for the kit i have a old pse starfire 2 crossbow with a red dot on it there in ARK any body can hunt with a crossbow look at that horton it is lite to carry good luck
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the reply predator_huter for the reply. People around here have suggested the Horton also.

• Options
    predator_hunterpredator_hunter Member Posts: 32 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hi i look on ebay they had a new one the item # was 1836961564 it was a horton new in the box the kit and the bid was 220.00 i dont know how much they cost up there but there that is a good price good luck
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the info Predator Hunter.