In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

BEAR BOW VALUE HELP WANTED

The SandmanThe Sandman Member Posts: 54 ✭✭
Can someone help me? I need to know the fair value of a BEAR BOW, It's markings are, Bear Camo Compound Bow - BLACK MAG - AMO or OMO Compound - String Length 32" - Draw Length 27 - Peak Weight 45 - it also has a sighting device that says 2 Power Gold Scope. It seems to be in excellent condition and the color is camouflage. I am a gun person and out of my element, this info is for my sister who would like to sell it and needs to know a price thet would be good for the buyer and fair to her. I've asked a couple of people and gotten no real information. please contact me here or at dlscas@earthlink.net THANKS A LOT - REALLY - Darrell "The Sandman" Sanderson

Comments

• Options
    LiontamaLiontama Member Posts: 4 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    compound bows on the used market do not fetch good money, seems like they are like computers, every time you turn around they're making better, faster and lighter bows. Unlike collecting recurve bows for the romance and challenge, compound bows are a hard item, if someone is willing to pay 100.00 for the outfit, grab it!
    hope this helps.