In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Red Dot on your bow

sportsport Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
Was just curious as to everyone's opinion here. I have been hunting with a red dot mount and scope on my bow for the last two years. I have had great success with it and am very happy. I have terrible eyesight (and am colorblind too) and it has helped me out a great deal. Doubt that I will go back to pins. Wanted to know if anyone else uses them or tried and what your opinions were.

Also, is there a website were your average joe's like us can post pics of our successful hunts? I love looking at all those. Maybe gunbroker should consider a section for that....

Comments

• Options
    Big TimberBig Timber Member Posts: 103 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    You can try iowawhitetail.com,
    They let you post pictures of anything.

BT
  • Options
    SunraySunray Member Posts: 773 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Rule Number One. If it works, don't fix it.
  • Options
    6MMX2846MMX284 Member Posts: 55 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sport go to easton.com, there is a great forum page there with everything you would expect for us bowhunters. You can also access it if you go to Hoytusa.com, and click the link, I found it after my new bow purchase, a Hoyt of course, and its a great site. As for the red dots, have several friends who use them, even have one here on the bench, just have never put it on. Its the Halo sight with a HHA rest for mounting the red dots or halos to bows. May or may not use it, have had good luck with fiber optics so why change now...good luck..swishman

In God We Trust...All Others Cash!