In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Looking for crossbow

250250 Member Posts: 29 ✭✭
Before you buy a crossbow check out this site: www.excaliburcrossbow.com when the home page comes up, click on "discussion group". I've owned all factory crossbows, the last one was a Horton. Their scope ranging incriments have a lot to be desired, you must be very careful when cocking, that you do not change the setting. That's just my opinion. I own 2 crossbows now, and they're both Excalibers. The accuracy is unbelievable. You can "Robinhood" at 30 yards. There are two types of scopes depending on the weight pull you buy. I just can't say enough about these excalibers. Jump on to this site and ask some questions. And by the way a string is $8.00, which you can change in the field. When you put a new string on, the arrow impact does not change. It's true from one string to another. 250

Comments

• Options
    250250 Member Posts: 29 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:
    Before you buy a crossbow check out this site: www.excaliburcrossbow.com when the home page comes up, click on "discussion group". I've owned all factory crossbows, the last one was a Horton. Their scope ranging incriments have a lot to be desired, you must be very careful when cocking, that you do not change the setting. That's just my opinion. I own 2 crossbows now, and they're both Excalibers. The accuracy is unbelievable. You can "Robinhood" at 30 yards. There are two types of scopes depending on the weight pull you buy. I just can't say enough about these excalibers. Jump on to this site and ask some questions. And by the way a string is $8.00, which you can change in the field. When you put a new string on, the arrow impact does not change. It's true from one string to another. 250

yes