In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Horton Supermag replacement parts?

HMMWVHMMWV Member Posts: 68 ✭✭
My friends bough a used Horton Supermag crossbow, but it need repairs. The wheels that are on the ends of the line (that ejects the belt) are broken. I think they are called rollers or cams. Is then an online shop thaat carries this stuff?
I tried searching Google but it was futile.

PEACE!

Comments

• Options
    danski26danski26 Member Posts: 284 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If I understand, your crossbow wheels or cams are broken. If they need to be replaced you either must go through a shop and order them from the manufacturer or try to find somthing used to canabalize new wheels from. Horton does have a web site www.crossbow.com but I doubt they would sell you new wheels or cams without going through a dealer. But you could try. If you are going to do it yourself you will need a bow-press and knowlege on bow repairs. Be careful though, if wheels or cams "break" they can and most likely will take other parts with them. Having a pro-shop look at the bow is a good idea.

danski
  • Options
    HMMWVHMMWV Member Posts: 68 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks. I think I'll contact a dealer.

PEACE!