In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Mathews LX

bullhaulerbullhauler Member Posts: 118 ✭✭✭
OK. Whos got the skinny on the new LX? Have been hunting info butit is hard to find.

welcome to America...now speak english or get the ****out

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Is anyone interested in buying my mathews lx I will give a forum regular an un -heard of price.[?][:0]
  • Options
    gskyhawkgskyhawk Member Posts: 4,773
    edited November -1
    bullhauler : I'm not sure what the LX is but since I live just a few miles from the Mathews factory I can see if I can find out for you, so what do you want to know ?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Specs. Axle to axle, letoff, brace height, ibo speed. you know. all the goodies. thnx

• Options
    gskyhawkgskyhawk Member Posts: 4,773
    edited November -1
    Ok here you go ,,
    draw weight 40 - 70, axle to axle 35" , brace height 6 5/8",physical weight 4.25 lbs, let off 65 or 80 %, draw length 25-30 : has a AMO RATING OF 238 fps AND A IBO RATING OF 315 fps,, Draw lenght of 25.5 to 29.5" has a AMO RATING OF 240 FPS AND A IBO RATING OF 317 FPS SUGG. RETAIL IS $719
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Whats the deal with this new cam I keep hearing about? No shops around the house have their new catalogs yet and the crackheads havent updated the website either. Thanks for the info.

• Options
    mntnman13mntnman13 Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    bull.i just received new catalog and all it really says it that it is a straight line cam with precision ball bearings. also says it is the fastest cam they have ever tested. they claim they oversize perimeter weight reduces recoil too. hope this helps mntnman