In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Taco say's "hi"

fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
It turns out the Taco has been traveling a little lately. He's been in Idaho on an elk hunt, and recently started another job. He's a friggin' guide here in the great state of illinois. Yep, he's getting paid to help people hunt, and on his days of he gets to hunt managed ground. lucky bastage.

he wanted to make sure that I told all of you guys "hi" for him, and that everything has been going well.

Ben

Comments

• buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Glad to hear it..[^] I hope to meet him when I come out...[;)]
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Good news!!! Glad to hear all is good!!!
  • gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Ben... when you talk to him again tell him I send a swift kick in the * for makeing us worry! But I am very happy for his good fortune! He is a good guy and deserves the good luck.
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy

I specifically remember him saying that he'll be "down to see paul when he comes to Illinois, and his queer * isn't getting off easy."

Ben
    edited November -1
    Tell the little crapper to call me please.
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    no can do. don't have his number.

Ben
  • dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    So my partner in the contest is a guide? There is some good news! Good to hear he is doing well.
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy

I specifically remember him saying that he'll be "down to see paul when he comes to Illinois, and his queer * isn't getting off easy."

Ben
    [:0][:0][:0] Takes a Queer * to know one[;)][:D][:D]
    edited November -1
    I just heard from him. Wow! talk about an awesome job! right place rigth time. Lucky little crapper. Sounds like the Elk hunt was blast as well.
    edited November -1
    I just heard from him. Wow! talk about an awesome job! right place rigth time. Lucky little crapper. Sounds like the Elk hunt was blast as well.
  • gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dcso3009
    So my partner in the contest is a guide? There is some good news! Good to hear he is doing well.
    You sure about that? A good guide rarely has time to hunt for himself.... [:D]
  • surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gagirl
    quote:Originally posted by dcso3009
    You sure about that? A good guide rarely has time to hunt for himself.... [:D]

and on his days of he gets to hunt managed ground. lucky bastage.
    Looks like he gets to hunt.[;)]
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Pretty cool deal. If anyone talks to him again tell him I said "hey".
    Wonder what kinda good christian deal old taco's gonna give all us GB'ers when he guides hunts for us? [:p][;)]
  • Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It turns out the Taco has been traveling a little lately. He's been in Idaho on an elk hunt, and recently started another job. He's a friggin' guide here in the great state of illinois. Yep, he's getting paid to help people hunt, and on his days of he gets to hunt managed ground. lucky bastage.

he wanted to make sure that I told all of you guys "hi" for him, and that everything has been going well.

Ben

Ben/Bang can we/you ban the lucky PRIC* from this site[?] Sounds like the SOB's not going to be around here anyway[:D][:D]
  • surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Hunter Mag

Ben

Ben/Bang can we/you ban the lucky PRIC* from this site[?] Sounds like the SOB's not going to be around here anyway[:D][:D]

LMAO[:D]