In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Opening day Saturday

hivoltghivoltg Member Posts: 928 ✭✭✭✭
I'm leaving in the morning to go down to the camp and get everything set up for this weekend. Only problem, besides the fact that no one else will be hunting with me, is the 40% chance of rain![V]
I don't understand why none of the other members are going[:(][:(!]

OH well, more deer for me!![:D]

Comments

• Options
    headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    well good luck to you i have 20 somthing days to go
  • Options
    Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,196 ******
    edited November -1
    Good luck. I have to wait til next Sun.
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Rains not so bad as long as its not a down pour. I have seen a very big deer in the rain. Becareful hunting by yourself. Good luck, please share details whe you return.
  • Options
    ladyhunterladyhunter Member Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    gl hope you get a nice one got to wait until the 15th yuck
  • Options
    PSFD DONKEYPSFD DONKEY Member Posts: 771 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I wiah you luck, our season opened up last weekend, I sat out in the rain on Sunday evening and actually seen quite a few deer.
  • Options
    hivoltghivoltg Member Posts: 928 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    OK, well no rain. But the wind was blowing 100 mph and I only saw one deer, I jumped her on the way to the stand. My Dad went with me, just to go hang out, and he saw a nice buck right in front of our camp. Dad said he had the radio playing and it was turned up pretty loud, he couldn't believe the deer got so close considering all the noise and movement around camp. His antlers were 8 inches taller than his ears!!!! From now on, this buck will be called the Radio Buck. I hope to post pics of him soon!
    We are hunting 4 days this coming weekend!!!