In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

ups today

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
got some goodies comming from UPS today. like a little kid I can't wait to get home...

3 new luminoks
6 new muzzzy 100 gr
1 new release[:p]

Comments

• Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I love seein' the ups truck comin up the drive.

While I'm here, just wanted to let you know that the deer that was hit by the car was not the nice 8 that was around last year. I found out what it was and who took the head gear. AND I also found out from a neighbor that there is a real nice 10 runnin my tree line. I will definately be out there on Sun.
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    I love seein' the ups truck comin up the drive.

While I'm here, just wanted to let you know that the deer that was hit by the car was not the nice 8 that was around last year. I found out what it was and who took the head gear. AND I also found out from a neighbor that there is a real nice 10 runnin my tree line. I will definately be out there on Sun.
    cool man, let the games begin.[8D] I havent seen that big one I was watching but got some other sposts lined up. Not that I'm done with him yet... any word on the trip e-mail me [;)]