In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Bow Hunting Georgia & Florida

jberginjbergin Member Posts: 6 ✭✭
Bow Hunters FloridaCentral FL
Florida Hunters in these areas have you Report How the movement is when there up and moving. I have 5 acres attached to 68000 acres wild managment and on a river around Gainsville in Central West FL that cant be hunted but my 5 is gold.Never seen anything like it Keep in touch it will increase our odds. This weekend I took 6 Pigs and a Doe for the fridge. All at almost last shot moving real late/average movement

Bow Hunter since 12. Stay Safe. Would bring a person on a guided archery shoot for a fee.

Comments

• gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    ok the wording in that post makes no sense... am I the only one that did not understand it?
  • thunderstick82thunderstick82 Member Posts: 221 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Im gonna have to agree.
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by thunderstick82
    Im gonna have to agree.
    [?][?][?] I have in touck keep the pis shot good luck[:D][:D]
  • shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    he's a pro hunter that like red head (even more second hand hoyts then reflex) bows, and sends me an email saying how great bass pro shops are???? Bass pro???? hunting??? then name is BASS, they don't have lots of hunting stuff, nor would a true pro hunter ever shop at a freaking bass pro shop in order to buy a red head bow.

Now I got that buck big at west central FL. I got a bizzilion acres of this place that jack, my cousins, third brother by marrage hunting since his great aunt owned it and sold it to an amish guy....
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shoff14
    he's a pro hunter that like red head (even more second hand hoyts then reflex) bows, and sends me an email saying how great bass pro shops are???? Bass pro???? hunting??? then name is BASS, they don't have lots of hunting stuff, nor would a true pro hunter ever shop at a freaking bass pro shop in order to buy a red head bow.

Now I got that buck big at west central FL. I got a bizzilion acres of this place that jack, my cousins, third brother by marrage hunting since his great aunt owned it and sold it to an amish guy....
    HMMMMMMM are we a little hostile this fine mMonday morning.
  • hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    might this have been a drunk post? [:o)]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by hsracer201
    might this have been a drunk post? [:o)]
    [:D]can I answer that one I'm qualified..[;)][:I]