In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

done with my league

headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
Well after 10 weeks I am done till january. I shot 1897 out of 3000 not great but it takes a while to learn where to shoot to get maximum points. see it works like this vitals are worth 8 points a bulls is 10. you shoot at every animal in north america. Some das its all deer some times mixed game small game or bulls eyes days. the hardest things for me to shoot were the bears. the worst part I just cant go into my bow shop to shoot I always come out with something new to play with like a sight lite new arrows flechings broadheads......

Comments

• Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It sounds like it was some pretty tough shooting. What did the leader shot?
  • Options
    hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    yeah, tell us more. c'mon man, details....
  • Options
    headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    the leader shot around 220 I think but not everyone has shot all there weeks yet. the down side to the league is that sometimes the computer messes up and it doesnt register your shots and that happened to me a few times. alot of the guys in the league have shot it before and have the scenes memorized so they know when to shoot or when to hold and i didnt I was trying to thread shots between trees and brush alot